[Challenged Gaming] Back again!

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Ulnarevern wrote:HERE WE GO:

Good luck with that if you take the challenge!
Note: I'm aware that it makes at least 5 challenges per game (or one challenge with different difficulty levels)

This makes no sense. Everyone knows women will always go for the chocolate and therefore Mea will always intentionally stop at Chocolate.

She won't be the only one taking part in the challenge I think so I can bet on the competition spirit :)

(plus, I believe it was just humor coming from you but that sounded really sexist X) )

@Ulnarevern True fact. ANY human would stop for the chocoloate. You can't even eat those other things.

You can sell it to get MORE CHOCOLATE :D

Yeah! Why gold and silver? Who wants that? There always should be chocolate, candies and cookies as prizes!

Ulnarevern wrote:She won't be the only one taking part in the challenge I think so I can bet on the competition spirit :)

(plus, I believe it was just humor coming from you but that sounded really sexist X) )

Nope, there's 2 of us. My fiance and I, we do most of the videos right now. Not sure how "competitive" we'll get, but we'll give them out best shot. <3

And yes, to be perfectly honest the way it came across made me walk away from the forums for 24 hours. I gathered it wasn't -meant- to sound that bad, but that really did come across as pretty harsh @Fweebers. :/

@tofos Cookies and Cake for everyone! Yay!

Yeah, gonna be honest. If you don't stop doing ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING for a chocolate opportunity you're a maniac.

Challenged Gaming is back again (sort of)! New Year's goal is two videos a week (on CG, plus one a week on PhoenixFire Art), one Minecraft Monday and one other probably Fridays ... starting with BUTTERSCOTCHY GOODNESS, probably (and a new speed painting every Thursday on the other channel).

I'm taking on a hardcore map called "Survival Island". New episode every Monday on the CG channel below. Don't forget to like and subscribe to encourage me to keep at it (please? I will beg if I have to, but you should all love me enough by now that shouldn't be necessary), and feel free to comment with new challenges for me to incorporate in the little text box below the video.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChallengeTheGamers/
First Episode: https://youtu.be/pBzZoHFd5xk

For anyone who might be interested art channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/PhoenixFireArtAU

Do you still have our older challenge suggestions? :)

Also, I'm now following you pretty much everywhere! :P

Yeah, there's a forum topic somewhere here with the ultimate list of BS Challenges. I'll get to that this weekend when I record a bunch of eps hopefully.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic