[Challenged Gaming] Back again!

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Ok!
We'll be able to challenge you even more with Crashlands (and I'm not a Minecraft guy so I can't really help for this game) :P

Alright, I abused my MOD privileges and merged the two topics so you can see the challenges that have already been set. Feel free to add more to the mess. Crashlands stream this weekend, subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/user/challengethegamers for video notifications and I'll make an announcement Saturday when I start an UBER CRASHLANDS stream and give away another Steam key courtesy of @Ulnarevern <3

Ahoihoi Challengers, figured it's about time to bump this topic. Recently I started getting back into recording for my youtube channel... somehow today I've managed to record about 5 videos roughly, so plenty of content coming up this week. I'd appreciate if it didn't go unwatched/commented on.

Keeping with the theme of the forum how about you check out the start of the Quadropus Rampage Play-through I started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBA9VMq-OlI

There's also a Hardcore (one life) Minecraft Survival series, and a few scattered videos of other things here and there, including a once off challenge from @kevin888 coming up this week and a Tekkit (modded Minecraft) series with @Mr.Jpesky (Jordan) starting Wednesday.

The theme of my chanel is challenges... mostly failing at them, but occasionally I actually succeed at something. Viewers are welcome to leave me challenges they'd like me/us to take on provided it's within my realm of capabilities. Kevin challenged me to a free game on the Android Google Play Store, so I quite happily downloaded it and had a go. I'm willing to do this with any game on Android or PC so feel free to leave me suggestions.

You're also welcome to set me goals for my Minecraft series; tasks to complete such as building a house (with or without stipulations such as two floors and not a box), spending two days underground, and not dying (done the first two but the third on seems a wee bit tricker). So if you want, check out the videos and leave comments on youtube, then come back here and give me a long list of challenges or game suggestions for me to try out.

Cheers guys. <3

Would you play and finish "Spooky's House of Jump Scares"? (Free on Steam) :)

Sure, I guess. Never really looked into it. Any challenges to go along with that, or just game suggestion?

[NEW] Want to challenge us? Check out the new forum section graciously given to us by Biohaze Gaming: http://www.biohazegaming.com/forums/cha ... gamers.52/

Game suggestion and I guess...
X rooms in a single run without dying?
Like, rooms 400 to 500 or something. Mind you, this game is quite repetitive but it makes it interesting.

Also sorry but I'm too lazy to get another forum account, at least yet.

Meaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I found some games we can do! (One of them is free so that's good the rest are cheap and can be a donation from me to you as I need friends to play games with hehe)

Hey guys, @Mr.Jpesky and I attempted to play Hexxit. You should come and check out how badly we failed. XD

https://youtu.be/gfZ1m3p-JBU

Also, dat thumbnail <3

Lol, okay this week @Mr.Jpesky and I gave it another shot. This time we're taking it serio--okay, no I can't say that with a straight face. We're failing at it spectacularly.

Check it out (click the image):

Man I suck at taking things seriously..

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic