[Challenged Gaming] Back again!

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
I REALLY like that cover art.

Indeed. You're a walking hazard.
But that makes it fun to imagine Mea facepalming to your randomness ^^

Lol Thanks @bscotchseth and @Ulnarevern. It just seemed way too appropriate because it's way too true. XD Especially after that first episode, but we played more today and... yup, too much facepalm. XD

Also the final part of my Pete run came out today if anyone wants to check it out and see how I fared. =D

PETE GOT CRUUUUUUSHED!

Now... on to Petemare?

@bscotchseth Petemare will come eventually. I'm taking a break from QR. :highfive:

Psst, @bscotchsam - Best. Flop Rocket. Fan Art. Ever. Right?

I'm not Sam BUT I APPROVE!

AWWW YEAH I LOVE THIIIIIS!

I cannot wait to see the STRUGGLE.

CRASHLANDS STREAM, THIS SUNDAY
(Australian Central Standard Time, may be Saturday night for some)

Going to be playing Crashlands on stream now that the QoL is all approved and live, and recording it for a YouTube Series on our channel. This will be done in 30 minute blocks with breaks in between. If you manage to make it to stream you get to see my dodgy faec as I try not to use swear words for YouTube... apparently it's highly amusing.

Please note; I haven't yet played the QoL patch, so a lot of what I know about the game will be brand new to me. I also haven't reached the end so if/when I get that far it'll be a huge surprise for me too. No spoilers, especially in the midst of playing, but you're all more than welcome to come chat with me and keep me company. And of course, laugh at my failures.

Will be done via twitch.tv/ChallengeTheGamers so come follow for notificiations of live times.

If you miss some/all of it, don't worry... it'll go up on YouTube eventually.

Neat! I'll try to be around!
I guess you could/should poke everyone here and in Discord a bit before starting and when you start :)

Sweet, was planning on it. Will possibly/probably be doing a Multi-stream with @Mr.Jpesky - basically both of us playing Crashlands side-by-side but on an audio call so that we can chat. We'll have to see how it goes. But my original plan to record for YouTube still stands. Am so psyched about it! Woooooooo!

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic