It's a Gnome-spiracy!

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
So that's why my gnome question post disappeared. At the time, I was worried I'd pissed off the mods, after receiving some strongly worded tutelage on the virtues of not self-replying. Talk about egg shells...

Edit: I love you @Mr.Jpesky!

Aww, I love you too <3

Well, FYI I am enjoying the BScotch forum areas and so want to thank you moderators for your time/help, very much.

Haha, thanks Basher :)

Well. I'm rather new... Was searching for answers on gnome.. Found 33 vague threads.. My guess they just for decorating (I was hoping to amass an army of gnomes... Lol... Jk).

Not sure of the joke... Denying their existence is the joke? Tad bit lost. Cheers

Hm? Us mods take our work very seriously. Our goal is to make sure every knows that the Gnomes aren't a thing. No denying just the cold hard TRUTH.

:bloated: :grump: Well ok hope the above concern is all worked out. My own perception is have never sensed any gaslighting or other silly egoic snarky stuff here (& I have seen too much of that in other places)... I want to add that the BScotch devs, forums and volunteer mods' work all seem excellent and quite outstanding to me. Could always get my questions answered, no disrespect, & good atmosphere for sharing info, just as the game itself has good vibes. Thanks all, including participating mods, :geek: :MeaKitty: :jordan: :etrusan: & also generally to crashlands gamers - everyone not being snarky egos but really cool. Great community. Will keep us coming back for new things in BS's world.

Go north of ramerls smithy and you will find one text back for further clarification and screenshot of map

Previous

Return to Off Topic