My life!

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
I feel like I don't ever have enough time to play bs games! 80% of my days are consumed from work (tattooing) in between sessions I bust my iphone out and get me some gaming in! I used to play a lot of mobile games until I met Quadropus from there on out mobile gaming changed for me! Deleted everything gaming wise in my phone besides Minecraft and downloaded every BS game and buttered up on Quadropus and Towelfight 2. Still want to butter up on Flop Rocket just to show my appreciation and help you guys up with making future games! Would bitter up on Roid Rampage but like my 10th attempt I got like 48 (I feel dumb right now) but yea still love the game just not much to do in it would love to see an update in the future for it!

You guys are awesome!

Yeah, Roid Rage does suffer from its simplicity. Glad you're enjoying our games so much!

What kind of tattoos do you do? Are you established, apprenticing, or somewhere in between?

I am curious as well. I like tattoos..

Working on apprenticeship ATM and I'm all around as an artist I wanted to specialize in doing biomechanical/clockwork but my family has become my main canvas's! I've done tats on all my cousins my mom, my sister, my girl, her parents, even myself! It's crazy how I look around and everyone I know is tatted from me! It puts on hell of a smile on my face :)

That is amazing! If you don't mind are you willing to share some of your work? I find tattoos to be amazing and I love em' I am currently waiting till may to get my first one.

I don't want a tattoo but I like most ART a lot, and tatts are meaningful art expression chosen by the individual which makes 2 reasons they are interesting. Also find car & motorcycle detailing art interesting, & how the vehicle lines &shapes are sometimes in concert with the art (otherwise it's a canvas but not integrated). And often personally expressive symbolics chosen for those too. However the skulls 'n flames themes on vehicles & bodies seem boring overused. Artistic themes and styles, and meaningful symbolics are hugely varied. Glad you are interested in bringing some other interesting artistic angles.

PS - Crashlands keeps me up too late like no other game!
Last edited by Mr.Jpesky on 05 Mar 2016 06:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't reply to yourself. Tap that lovely "edit" instead!

Most of my planned tats are going to be meaningful. My first one is going to be a tribute to my dad as I have wanted that for awhile. I also need to get a tic-tac-toe board due to a lost bet with my best friend that he seems to not want to let go lol.

I can post pic of em on here?!

Heck yeah you can just upload them to imgur and post the links here!

Return to Off Topic