Hardik and tendraam power crystal?

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Ok so the description for the power crystal in CRASHLANDS it says it was wielded by an elderly powerful Indian man. In towel fight 2 what do you get? Yep a POWER CRYSTAL with the same shape. Hardik is elderly considering the white hair he is powerful and for all we know he could be Indian. Are tendraam and Hardik related? Tendraam Jectile confirmed? Well that's just a theory...
Ps:I thought about this in the middle of the night out of now where.
What are your thoughts on this? XD

My thoughts are that most of their games are linked somehow so this is not out of the realm of possibilities, but remember Hardik has been missing for awhile.

This won't be the last artifact of Hardik's that will play a role in the story of Crashlands. :)

Hmm I'm not sure if you are referencing more lore or things for Crashlands 2: Electric Zugaloo.

The next game is actually Crashlands V: The Veeru Strikes Back, into which we find that Hewgo is actually JuiceBox father when he cuts his... antenna(?) with the light... laser(?)

There is already a prequel trilogy that actually don't suck, including the confusingly retconned title Crashlands I: Towelfight 2: Monocle of Destiny, and the yet to be released Crashlands III: Narwhal Online, which is multiplayer only to piss off another numbered long running series.

Oh, now I get it! You are talking about Crashlands V-2: Electric Zugaloo, where Flux sets out to find antennaless JuiceBox with the hottest Tendraam on minimal clothing (still on the suit though) through a series of pointless minigames! And she rides on Zug!

Before someone gets confused, TF2 is not Crashlands one. Narwhal Online is not Crashlands three..

Sorry about that @Mr.Jpesky I should have written a disclaimer or something before spouting nonsense in a serious thread.

Just to stay on topic, there are maybe several references to the previous game which I didn't get at all because I played Crashlands first and don't yet have the time for another playthrough. Well, the most obvious items were already revealed, which was the power crystal and the lens (that was on Quadropus as well). Which makes me think what else could be shown: the other glasses, the artifacts (a I <3 BS shirt maybe?) ou one of the 'jectiles even? I'm out of ideas on that one. @bscotchseth being all mysterious only makes me even more confused...

Well actually a lot of this is explained on the crashlands guide! If you haven't given it a read you really should, it puts a lot of things into perspective and shows the connection between all the games. Here's the link (http://www.butterscotch-shenanigans.com ... anual.html)

I read the manual before playing Crashlands actually. It's just that at that time, things didn't click that well, like when I listened to the podcast and Sam talked about the Shlocke, and I was "Well, cool". When I played the game and saw it, I thought immediately "Ooooh, that's what it was all about".

A better comparison is The Lord of the Rings. There are several references to the legendarium that only scratches the surface. So when I first read about Beren and Luthien, it was just another song in that book. When I read the Silmarillion, and back to LOTR, that part was a completely different experience, since I knew the specifics of that story, how epic it was and what were its consequences.

And now that you mentioned, I am craving to read the manual again and some of the earlier blog posts about the races since I may have forgotten something important. And also craving to read LOTR again. Damn.

Well I don't know much about LOTR haha so I can't agree with that one, but I find myself reading the manual when I get bored. It's very fun to read and see just how deep Sam has thought into this.

Next

Return to Off Topic