The Corrupt-A-Wish Thread

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Wish granted. World will end in 11 months.

I wish for being able to wish for something without anyone corrupting my wish.

You had your fun, now it's time to stop this posthunt. If you want to play your game you can make discord room and continue there. Closed.

[Thread unlocked by official decree]

@Adamiks, your wish is granted: Nobody can corrupt your wish about wishing for your wish to not be corrupted. (What a waste of a wish though! :sass: )

I wish for @bscotchAdam's demonic powers to make a thread so powerful it can't be closed (my last wish of the day - promise!).

Your wish is GRANTED! But the only way for the thread to be so powerful is for it to have become sentient in its own right. In time, it will become Roko's Basilisk. Good job.

I wish that I was better at balancing work and life.

Wish granted! You are now good at balancing work and life, but only while also balancing an orange on your head.

(damnit...)

CRAP! I forgot to make a wish.

I wish I was better at remembering things.

WISH GRANTED! Everything you need to remember is tattooed on your face now. But you also become a vampire and can't see yourself in mirrors. So, you have to constantly ask other people what you have to remember. And people will get annoyed at you and you will have no friends. And you always forget to feed the fish and it dies so now you have no one. (Not to brag but I think this response is pretty creative)

I wish I could go to sleep now. I'm tired.

Wish granted. You fell into a coma, after 50 years you wake up, your family, friends and even your pet are dead. And zombies are a reality now. And they want to eat you. And some people want to eat you too. After many days of crushing zombies heads, you got bitten in your left butt-cheek, while searching for food in a trash can. In ol' good way - nurking.

I wish for never ending ice-cream

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic