The Corrupt-A-Wish Thread

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
the zombies thing doesn't seem too bad

Wish granted. Ice cream makes you fat. [Attempted Scott Pilgrim reference.]

I wish I could watch Scott Pilgrim again for the first time. [You all should watch Scott Pilgrim a lot.]

Wish granted. You'll only see this movie until your death every time you turn a screen on. Phone, computer, TV or anything.

I wish I had more time to do what I want.

Your wish is granted. It is impossible to make more time, so now everything moves really slowly for you. Everyone else is normal speed though. So you see everything like it's going really fast except for yourself. You can barely move and you see everything aging quickly around you like a time lapse thingie. You feel tears roll down your face with the speed of a snail who has been put in slow motion. You see people be born and then die. Centuries pass. You see the end of the world. Everything is gone except you. But don't worry you will have forever to contemplate what humanity did wrong.

I wish for someone to beat that amazing corruption.
I wish for the ability to read minds.

That was... quite dark.

Wish granted. First person you tested your ability on is your mom. But something goes wrong. You're stuck in her mind, in back of her head, you can hear her every mind, every thought. And you can see with her eyes. You see yourself collapsing on the floor. You hear your mom panicking, you see chaotic thoughts. Everyone thought you fell into coma. But in reality your body has no consciousness. You're with your mom every night she cries, alone, every time she goes deeper and deeper into cave of debts for your medical care, into cave of madness. You want to scream 'Mom, i'm here!' and hug her, reverse time. But its not possible. You made your decisions. And those decisions have consequences. You're accompanying her for next years, observe her slowly losing hope you'll ever wake up. One day on regular medical check-up, doctors detect a tumor in your mom's brain, its inoperable. You wonder if that's you, if you're that tumor slowly taking over her consciousness. If so, you cant do anything about it. For next month you watch your mom slowly die, you watch her visit you, your body, feeling her sadness... When your mom dies, you come back to your body, everything what you cared for, is gone, and you could see all of that go away, slip between your fingers, and you couldnt do anything about it. Because of all this pressure, all of this, you end up committing suicide, now, you can finally do that, with body of your own. But its not over, your consciousness cant die now, all of that, again, your consciousness transport to random person, and when that person will die, process repeats, you'll observe people making bad decisions, wasting their lives, doing horrible things, you'll feel connected with one person for some reasons, and then that person will die, like every one of them. Its your life, their lives are yours now. 'Till the end of the time.

I wish for meeting with intelligent, peaceful aliens.

Clap clap clap clap.

Damn, @Adamiks, I'd watch that short film.

I'd wish I could stop time and everything frose except for me.

Wish granted. You can move, every atom outside of your body is frozen. You remain trapped inside your clothes, stuck in your room. You can't even blink because the frozen air is holding your eyelids up. You die of not breathing after a few minutes. It was cool for a second though.
I wish for a pet dragon that cannot kill me and who obeys to my every command.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic