The Corrupt-A-Wish Thread

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
@tofos - Congratulations, you can fly! ... Unfortunately this is the result of a science experiment in which you were actually transformed into a fly. So, uh, enjoy for the rest of your very short lifespan I guess. And avoid the light, trust me.

I wish the O.A.S.I.S. from Ready Player One was actually a thing I could log into and play.

@AlanFalcon, congrats, O.A.S.I.S. is actually a thing but it's called L.I.F.E. and you can't log off.

I wish I could be a bscotch forums moderator.

Wish granted. You are now 100% available and dedicated to that task. But you will be alone to moderate the forums for every game launch.

I wish I wasn't so afraid of the future.

You are not afraid of the future. You run out yelling about how you are NO LONGER AFRAID! You get hit by a train that appears randomly in the middle of the street. You trip on the train and fall and squirrels attack your fallen body. Then a freak tornado pulls you up and shoots you into Mars. You meet all those Mars One people, but they don't really like you so they banish you to the dark side of the moon. You meet some friendly slime creatures there and they elect you as president. But then there is civil war, but you are not good at speeches so the nation is divided and constant fighting is happening. You get impeached. Someone tries to assassinate you but you are brought back to life by some robot people. They reprogram your brain and turn you into a brainwashed supersoldier. You have a target. Her name is Elena. You attempt to kill her, but at the last second, you reconize her as an old friend. You get all your memories back and eventually marry Elena. You move back to Earth and you become a movie star and then the governor of California. At age 97, you die peacefully in your sleep. But then you become a zombie because of reasons. You eat a lot of people. You get shot by some guy named Steve. Then you are reincarnated as a majestic Pegasus. Good luck. Have a nice future.

I wish for a robot assistant.

[WTF did I just read]

I DONT KNOW YOU TELL ME, YOU ARE THE PEGASUS.

@kevin888 Wish granted,you will have a robot assistant but every minute it will scream:
BUTTERSCOTCH SHENANIGANS!

Guys, remember about that *every* post in this topic should contain wish grant and your own wish. Besides that, you can type what the hell you want, but just sayin' - let's keep it clean.

@kevin888

Wish granted. You fell in love with your robot assistant, soon enough that information leaked, and you're the first man in history to ever do that. Don't be so happy, though. Most people think you're a freak.

I wish Bad to the bone song would always play when i enter the room (but only with people in it, so it wont get annoying to me, and only part of the song, not whole song, 5 mind of that would be annoying also).

@kevin888 wrote: Your wish is granted. It is impossible to make more time, so now everything moves really slowly for you. Everyone else is normal speed though. So you see everything like it's going really fast except for yourself. You can barely move and you see everything aging quickly around you like a time lapse thingie. You feel tears roll down your face with the speed of a snail who has been put in slow motion. You see people be born and then die. Centuries pass. You see the end of the world. Everything is gone except you. But don't worry you will have forever to contemplate what humanity did wrong.

that dosn't sound all that bad
Last edited by tofos on 08 Jun 2016 08:08, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: fixed quoatation

@resqcreeper2, do you understand the rules of the game?

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic