Euro 2016

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
@Ulnarevern, do you follow Euro 2016 matches? What do you think about yesterday's match between France and Albania?

Last edited by Ulnarevern on 16 Jun 2016 10:39, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Added more links, to clarify my opinion

Are you sure you're French? :D

Anybody else is watching Euro?

https://youtu.be/5FjWe31S_0g

Yeah I'm French, I just don't give a shit about people doing sports in general, even less when it comes to football. I'd rather practice sports myself than watch overpaid guys doing stuff.
It's fucking boring in every aspect in my opinion. Also, I'll send you back to this: http://www.hybrid-reverie.com/page_siah.php?p=61 which pretty much sums up how it feels like to be French right now.

Also the video links are just for fun, I've absolutely nothing against you ^^ (just in case)

Neither do I like to watch sports and my feelings was the same as yours BUT... I saw Poland - North Ireland match few days ago and now I'm totally in. It's not that boring as I thought. Actually there are some interesting aspects and turnarounds.

Well it's mostly not my thing ^^

Yep mostly feel the same way as Ulna. Might watch a few times when Austria plays and I probably will watch the final match... But only if don't have anything better todo instead :)

Make sure to watch Sweden play against Belgium, Sweden has not yet had a single serious shot at goal during two games, so it might be a thrill ride of pure boredom :dealwithit:

Sounds like not so fun at all :D
I think I'll watch Italy kicking Ireland's ass instead. Because I like pasta :P

Pasta over being drunk and enjoying potatos shamrock served on the belly of a naked green gnome?!? You sir have strange taste. :sass:

Next

Return to Off Topic