Musics ? What da ya like overhere ?

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Just looked that up, game looks glorious. Going to put it on my TODO list!

@TheLKL321? : These musics are nice to my mind, but, for example, I finished Far Cry 3 two times, and I don't really remember musics from it. Same for Assassin's Creed. So I'm checking inFamous.
@PattyC : I'm agree with you, and I still remember some RPG's musics by the way.. like in FFVII : Crisis Core. This one for example. But, there is surely mixed feelings with it. I mean : as far as I remember, Far Cry 3 (great game) and Assassin's Creed never totally catch me in their stories while when I listen to Crisis Core, I can feel nostalgia about the game.

For funk : Parliament and Cake.. I like what I just heard of it.

SeiferTim said:

http://www.last.fm/user/SeiferTim/library

[/quote]
I see that you know Starbomb :wink:

PS : I was thinking... regarding of what you speak about, maybe you should try check out some ASMR, this is a curious thing (however not music).

I feel like I'm more mainstream right noe.

Evanescence, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Korn, Offspring, Trapt, P!nk, Eminem, Disturbed, Foo Fighters ... top ten right there.
Blink 182, Bond (awesome quartet - violin & cello but not classical music), Collective Soul, Cossfade, Cog, D12, Fallout Boy, Finch, Finger Eleven, Flyleaf, Fort Minor, Godsmack, Good Charlotte, Karnivool, Killswitch Engage, Lost Prophets, Maroon5, MCR, Owl City, P!atD, Papa Roach, Paramore, Prodigy, RA, RatM, tRJSA, Seether, Skilket, SR71, Static X, SOAD, 3DG.... and this are just the ones I have the majority of their Discographies on my iPod.

Aussie bands are something I actively seek. The Butterfly Effect in particular. Sick Puppies, too (free hugs video anyone?), Hilltop Hoods (from my neck of the woods), Superheist, Eskimo Joe, Silverchair, Human Nature, Jebadiah, Spiderbait, Powderfinger, Frenzal Rhomb, The Living End, Grinspoon, Savage Garden (hello 90s), Darren Hayes (SG lead singer gone solo), Daniel Bedingfield, Delta Goodrem, Kylie Minogue, Vanessa Amarosi, Guy Sebastian....

My list goes on. ^_^;;

[url=/profile/23/MeaKitty]MeaKitty[/url] said:

SOAD

[/quote]
Yes.

[url=/profile/4/BscotchSeth]BscotchSeth[/url] said:

[url=/profile/23/MeaKitty]MeaKitty[/url] said:

SOAD

[/quote]
Yes.

[/quote]
#ALLOFTHEACRONYMS ... but especially that one, yes. =D

i guess us Tims use this. http://www.last.fm/user/anomaly8
also, for you female vocalist lovers... check out Austra, School of Seven Bells, Braids (not Braid), Dark Dark Dark, Lamb, Baxter, Lush, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Computer Magic, Goldfrapp, Crystal Castles (even if you can't understand the lyrics), Ladytron, Little Dragon, St. Vincent, The Kills, The Knife, Fever Ray, Curve, Cocteau Twins, This Mortal Coil (male+female vocals actually)... yeah. that's probably enough.

i'll add a few acronyms: NIN, KMFDM, APC, BRMC, MGMT, ELO, DM. B)

Dubstep!! Have you guys listened to Purple City by Joker and Jinz. It's great!! You should also try animals by Martin Garrix and Recess by Skrillex.

i got a Skrilllex album. it doesn't sound like dubstep. do you like dubstep?

You seriously shouldn't have done that hehe, i hate the albums. Some of the music just sucks so bad and this is just my general opinion of any sort of album. Yes, you've got some good music, but then comes the rubbish and I just stop listening. It's mostly the screaming stuff which really puts me off. And yes, i do like dubstep but, of course, not all of it.

I've been listening to a dude named RAMESES B lately. Some nice chillstep, often with female vocals. GOOD STUFF.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic