[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Musics ? What da ya like overhere ?

Musics ? What da ya like overhere ?

Need to get something off of (or onto) your chest? Set it free!
Oh yeah, apparently forgot to tell you - the playlist is updated almost daily!

Jazz lately, electronic most of my life. But I can find great tunes in every music genere.

http://www.last.fm/user/tofovsky

Today is the premiere of The Prodigy album The Day Is My Enemy.
It's already on Spotify.
https://open.spotify.com/album/64B6CA8cnu2jP43z0BZ2KI

[edit] It was my favorite band for some time but now I can't get to the end of the album. I guess I'm getting old :D

I don't want to promote anything, but there is another live show scheduled on EKR, I'll be definitely there and hopefully you'll hear my voice. You can join the chat on Skype (ekr.radio). Tune in between 16:00 - 18:00 GMT (17:00 - 19:00 CEST) at Ekr.net.

I listen to a pot of things ranging from Milo Greene to My Chemical Romance. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Paramore. Mostly because I got Misery Business stuck in my head. Great song btw

Right now I listen to some various 1 (to 5) hour(s) mixes on YouTube, mostly Epic ones and XKito ones (vocal dubstep, drum'n'bass, drumstep, chillstep, stuffstep and all).

Apparently my list is so good I'll have my own show on a radio. Damn. Never thought of that.

@Fweebers I'll listen to this thanks! :)
The problem I noticed with those mixes is that you usually have a great beginning and good ending but then the quality may vary in between. Mostly on 4 to 10 hours mixes. 1 hour ones are less subject to this problem I think.
By the way: XKito Mixes

@Etrusan What? Can you detail a bit?

The playlist I posted on previous page is apparently so good that head of Ekr radio sent me an email and we're shooting first part of my show on Tuesday.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic