Baconweed Fairy Art Timelapse

Talk about anything and everything game dev-related here!
I'll take some of it too. Would love to be able to stare at a canvas and BOOM, animated artwork.

I'LL HAVE WHAT SETH'S HAVING, PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

It's not "just" staring. You gotta stare REALLY HARD, for at least an hour or two. This isn't your garden variety staring we're talking about, here.

Can you teach us the ways, oh mighty SethoftheShenanigans? Is there a trick to it? Do you have to squint? Do you use one eye more than the other? Is it left or right? Do you have to stare evenly with both eyes? Do the eyebrows make a difference? Are they up or down, or one of each? Please share your wisdom with us, we beg of you. <3

Oh yeah, there's one more step! After you stare for a long time, you have to write some code.

Oh well now it's just getting too complicated. I'm going to quit before I even start. :/

That's the spirit!

(But seriously, if you want to learn, just let me know and I can point you in the right direction)

(Well I learn easiest visually, so that's why I'm asking for a video run through. Usually if I can see it being done I can get the hang of it.)

Just thought id let you know that these videos have got me pretty physched to start learning how to use inkscape! Seeing the process of making them is really cool, and its good being able to see what can be made with it as a finished product

Really enjoyed watching the inkscape video. I'm not much of a drawer myself but have tons of ideas which I'd like to try and get down. Are there any good tutorials out there for learning the ways of the marvelous Inkscape?

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4377
Scroll a bit my first answer has some suggestions and I think someone put more ;)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Dev