Crashlands for kindle ?

Talk about anything and everything game dev-related here!
Hi, will you be making the game available for amazon Kindle ?
Ta

For what I know it's nothing against the Kindle itself, but the amazon appstore. So as of now I know the game will not be going up there any time soon if at all. Sorry about that, but if you have a Pc you can get Crashlands there it runs like butter even on a low end computer.
Last edited by Etrusan on 24 Feb 2016 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You dropped "Pc" somewhere on the way.

We may expand onto a few more platforms once the game is 100% complete (after the Creator launches). For now we're sticking with the stores we're already using to reduce development costs.

Cool, I will have to get an Ipad. strangely addictive game!....

Hi all,
I debated on whether to resurrect an old post or start a new one. I bought the game on the Google Play store and side-loaded it to my Kindle. It seems to play fine. I hope this isn't against my license for the game, I'd gladly transfer my license from my phone to my Kindle.

I bought this on PC last week and already have 28 hours played, I'm mildly addicted.

It might be against someone's terms, but not ours! :D

Our only preference is that people buy the game somewhere instead of nowhere!

Thank you! It's worth every cent I've spent. I've got my money's worth and I'm not even on the third biome yet.

It's a great game. Most of the survival game tedium has been removed.

The formula works, and though the mechanics of the game are straightforward, the great story/lore keeps me engaged. Thank you.

:D

Thanks, Bodega!

Return to Game Dev