BScotch ID Jealousy

Talk about anything and everything game dev-related here!
As I've been planning out my monetization scheme for my puzzle game in development, I find that I keep imagining that I have a ButterUp/BScotch ID type system that I can make use of, only to have to remind myself that I don't get any such system. It makes me very jealous of you guys - in that "man I'm so jealous you guys put all this thought and work into developing something that works so well and feels so natural!" kind of way. So good on you guys :-) And woe to the rest of us indies who aren't as smart and talented. :-)

We were really unsure about how all that would work out, and it only did work because I joined the team and add the human power to work on it full time. Once set up it pretty much takes care of itself, but getting it developed took a lot of time away that would have instead gone to gamemaking, had it been only Seth and Sam.

That said, we are entertaining the idea of building it into its own product that studios could subscribe to. That's a long way out and would require at least one more team member, if we decide to do it.

Darn I thought you were jealous of someone's BSID not BSID as a whole. I still want to know who has the username Jordan! I was late to the game and got stuck with lame old Mr.Jpesky

That's what you get for being late.

@Mr.Jpesky by Jordan you mean just Jordan or username that has Jordan in it if cause I found 2 people at the moment that has Jordan for a user name Jordan1970 and jordankid15

Edit:I also found a Jordan in the discord chat his username is actually Jordan around 10:22 am PH time

Discord Jordan is Mr.Jpesky here ;)
And there's indeed no "Jordan" BSID @Mr.Jpesky

There isn't?! DOES THAT MEAN IT CAN BE MINE???

If you use your manners and ask @bscotchAdam veeeeeeeeeeeeeery nicely, maybe.

He already did that once XD

I sent a thing through the help page lol, I refuse to ask him any way else as It would make me a hypocrite!

Next

Return to Game Dev