Inkscape Timelapses

Talk about anything and everything game dev-related here!
YOOHOOOOOOOOO. Every so often I slap together a timelapse vid of my inkscaping, along with some smooth-jazz voiceovers to explain what's going on. I'll keep them compiled here for anyone wanting to get some more eyes on Inkscape and all its illustrationy glory.

Wood statue
Gold chest
Escape pod

Love watching these. Keep thinking I need to acquire Inkscape and give it a shot myself every time I see these on YouTube. Keep making them. They're inspirational. Love watching you guys work.

Nothing's stoppin' ya, Mea!

Well currently work is. It's an evil but necessary hobby that takes me away from my passions 4 days a week. XD

Yeah only because they won't give me five. Plus I need the 3 day 'weekends' to work on my other 2 businesses. Struggling so hard to get anywhere with them right now but I keep trying. And I'm starting up another in the next month or so with my fiance. Urgh.

I just fixed the first link, but not sure about the other two. They're just Youtube vids!

I will be using these while I learn this initially frustrating program.

Your time-lapses have inspired me to use Inkscape for any future development I will be doing.

But I have a question: You have mapped your hot keys differently, I was wondering where I could find the xml file for your mappings? They seem better than the default!

Keep up the good work :)

@JustinLeeBarker? OH MAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA. He also put together an Autohotkey script to add even more shortcuts, and I made him a piece of software to heatmap where his mouse spent the most time on-screen to find out what else could be hotkeyed. That guy is out of control.

Wow, that's awesome. Is he going to, or already, posted it somewhere?
I would love to see what he came up with.(And use it myself :))

Next

Return to Game Dev