Moving between platforms <Android to iOS>

Anything and everything related to BscotchID.
So ive recently moved from Android to iOS...
Couldnt find a way to get my game (and progress)..
Help would be appreciated.

TY fluxers !

BscotchID doesn't care about the platform. If you were logged in on the previous device and had synced your saves/data, it'll be available when you log in on any other device!

Thanks for the reply, im aware of that, but there is another matter (da moneyz!), i've bought it on Google play store, since im not using Googple play store anymore, i dont want to buy it on App Store.... There are paid apps that ive moved with no problems, couldnt figure out how to do it with CrashLands...

@igurenko as much as we would love to have Google and Apple play nice, it simply doesn't work that way. You paid Google for the Android App, and Apple goes "Nope, we didn't get a cut of that money so we're not going to give it to you for free." Thus they make you pay again for the privilege of using their fine device.

Not something we/Butterscotch can control unfortunately. But if you DO manage to find the $5 to buy it again you can at least know that you're supporting the devs create their next game, and that your game progress is safe and sound (and accessible) on the BSID cloud.

@MeaKitty,
I thank you for the honest answer, its not a big of a fuss laying the 5$, it was a question of transparent migration.
TY for the answer, i shall support the DEVs, as i really luv CrashLands and its one of the most unique and amusing/challenging game :}

No worries, that's why we're all here. TO support the Devs and each other. Glad I could provide you with the infomation to make your decision; as I said it's unfortunate that you have to pay multiple times, and as the Bros have said - if it were up to them you'd just pay once and get access to it on everything, but it's not their decision. Good luck with the migration and the give Hewgo a kick in the pants for me. :MeaKitty:

Stupid Hewgo. The more pants-kicks the better.

Return to BscotchID