Crashlands Perks not registering

Anything and everything related to BscotchID.
I've been playing Crashlands on the PC (and only on the PC, no guest saves) and at some point a week or two ago, the things I was doing stopped getting registered in the Perks. For example, I've definitely set foot in the Tundra, but that is not registered. I've worn a full suit of excellent armor, but that isn't registered. I don't think anything else is getting registered either. My savegame is a cloud save. I've tried the Sync Stats in the BscotchID Profiles page to no effect. What's going on?

Not sure! Can you see your perks in the BscotchID lander?

Also, did the perks stop working after updating your game to a recent version? It could be that something got broken and not enough people have noticed yet for us to find out.

If by Bscotch lander you mean by clicking the lower left corner from the Crashlands main screen with the spaceship coming down, yes, I can see the perks there.

I started playing after the 1.1.12 update, and since then I set foot in the Bawg for the first time and it registered that, but at some point soon after that it quit registering any of the things I was doing towards perks.

OH HEY I discovered the problem. Apparently I somehow, at some unknown time in the recent past, set all of the Perk Goals to 0. I've fixed most of them, so if you Clear Cache (via the profiles menu) they should start triggering again.

Sorry about that, and thanks for letting us know!

Yep, that fixed it! Cleared Cache, started up the game, and everything I've done has now been counted towards the perks. Thanks!

WOOHOO!

There are a few more missing that I'll try to get fixed up today, but the bulk are back up and running.

The Purple Fever perk isn't working. I've got a full set of excellent purple Granvil armor but it won't unlock the Purple Fever perk even after doing the Clear Cache. I've also got a full set of Foundry armor which seems to only come in orange titles but I'm not sure if that's supposed to count. The Steam achievement Purple Fever unlocked for me.

I just compiled the info Adam needs to get this fixed, so it should be done soon!

(should all be working)

How Can I Recieve My Avatar In Crashlands??? Ive Completed Some Perks That Is The Reward Is An Avatar...And The Perk Craft 5 Legendary Items,I Already Craft 6 Of Them But Its Not Yet Completed..Plz Help Me..

Next

Return to BscotchID