Google Play Purchase Help

Anything and everything related to BscotchID.
Hi!

So my S/O installed Crashlands on his phone and I decided to get it after him. I was signed into my own Google login for Play Store, but his is signed onto my phone as well and it did not prompt me to purchase the game when I went to the app page, it just said install.

So I did, and I was able to create a BScotch ID but I am unable to upload my saves to the cloud because I didnt purchase it yet, I want to but theres no option!

I want to restore my phone but dont want to lose my game and start over.
Please HALP

I have no idea how to fix that! It's a Google Play problem, unfortunately. You should be able to swap accounts within Google Play... Unless maybe you're on family share?

Just wanted to add another data point. I am dealing with the issue of the family share plan. Brother bought the game and its in our common library. I wanted to use the cloud save with my steam game but I don't have my own purchase code. Does anyone know a way to purchase the game separate from my family share plan?

I'm pretty sure you can choose which games are on family share. My wife and I are set up for it, and I recall having toggles or something that would let me turn off sharing for specific games.

If not, you can hit up http://contact.bscotch.net to submit this as a BscotchID problem, and include your brother's BscotchID.

Return to BscotchID