Friend's Perks not Syncing?

Anything and everything related to BscotchID.
I told my friend about Crashlands and he immediately went out and bought it on mobile. He is on Android but I am not sure which one. I am running into this interesting case where his Crashlands stats are mostly set to a zero value when I look at them even though he is in the bawg. I am not sure what they say on his end. For example, he has crafted zero items, killed zero creatures and walked 96 meters. (not all of them are zero but they are all way too low). I asked him about this and we speculate that it could be only showing stats since his recent switch to a new phone a few days ago. Please advise as to what may be causing this. Also, I don't know if I put this in the right place but it sure seems to be a bscotch ID thing.

If he's somehow managed to never sync his stats, that's what you would see.

If you can see other friends' stats being greater than zero, it's probably not a problem on your end.

If your friend can see their own stats being greater than 0, then it's most likely a syncing problem on their end. Either they are blocking web access to the game, or are having some technical issue doing the same (e.g. they are behind a proxy or have some software configuration that's doing something weird).

He sees the same numbers I do. Most are zero but a couple show small number much smaller than the correct ammounts.

Did he sign into BscotchID a long time after starting to play? Some of the stats weren't properly updating in that scenario, which should be fixed in the update that just went out.

He said that most of his progress was done on an old phone. He then logged into bscotch id so that he could switch to a new phone. He just did that last week and had finals so he hasn't played much since logging in. Will those old stats be lost forever or will those be retrieved from the transferred save file?

They're independent of the save file, since most of those stats are cross-save. They're stored in a separate file, and uploaded to BscotchID separately. So they only live on that phone, unfortunately!

Return to BscotchID