Let's be friends!

Anything and everything related to BscotchID.
Looks like some gifting shenanigans...

As far as I can tell this looks like it was a couple weeks ago, which is right when I was switching emailing systems. Probably it's all resolved now. Sorry about that!

Anyway, we do have a record of all gift-giving, besides what should have appeared in your email. Could be something to add to the profile pages once we get those made. So much to do!

Yeah, the butter ups I've gotten since then work fine, we tested that. Broken emails are not fun. Just figured it was anonymous or something, again... my bad, I should have known better. Being able to go back and check would be fantastic. How long is that "one day" scroll now though? XD I'll keep an eye out for PMs and emails in the future, and make sure I take note of who it was so I can thank them. <3

There was a small Gift-away. I'm planning yet another round for next week, but I need friends that are active players (so I know I'm not wasting money). Add me and you have a chance for free Butter Up!

Like it says, add me if you wanna get some perks or just help a guy out.

/Moved to the right topic. E.

I've just added - probably everybody - listed in this thread, after I've received the first invites in the morning. Thanks for the warm welcome! My ingame is tomsta.

Add me so you can witness the splendor that is my low scores!!!

Fweebers

Easily the most beautifully typeset username in this thread.

I'm jealous of the epic beauty.

Indeed.
Isn't it, like the only one who actually bother doing more than bold/italic-ing the name?

By the way, people tend to forget that their forum username is the same as their BScotchID. It's fun to see people post their pseudo when we can just watch on the left to get it ^^

Yeah I basically just add anyone new that i see on the forums anyways. You can never have enough friends :D

PreviousNext

Return to BscotchID