Co-op?

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Is there going to be co-op in this game, Since with steam you can easily join a friends game. On the phone, we can just connect to each other. I believe i speak for the majority of us, when i say that, playing with a friends is a lot more fun then by yourself.

Ramtasitic wrote:Is there going to be co-op in this game, Since with steam you can easily join a friends game. On the phone, we can just connect to each other. I believe i speak for the majority of us, when i say that, playing with a friends is a lot more fun then by yourself.

i 100% agree with this, personally me and my friend are looking forward to crashlands and it would be even more awesome to play together. it seems like an amazing game and just as a final touch co-op would make it even better

Nope, Crashlands is single player. We can't add multiplayer without re-coding the entire game, but we have some multiplayer games in the pipeline for after Crashlands.

Aw man! Welp that's too bad, Anyways thanks for replying to me.

It would really improve the game I would probably give it a five star rating and more people would buy it

Return to Crashlands General Discussion