[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Crashlands Biomes update!

Crashlands Biomes update!

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Heyo!

We've got our next design dive up on the blog, this time all about the changes to the structure of the WORLD OF CRASHLANDS from our observations during alpha. Check it out and discuss here!

http://www.butterscotch-shenanigans.com/2015/02/spider-monkeys-and-biomes-crashlands.html

Hey this sounds great! I'm more and more curious about all those features you modified and implemented!
Also we can now understand why you needed to take a break from Crashlands ^^ (AND APPRECIATE IT rather than whining like babies because we wanted to play it as fast as possible)

By the way, have you ever thought of publishing a book on gaming theories and how to make games awesome?

Indeed we have thought about it! We figure we need to establish a higher profile before we can do that and have people believe us. This is on the long-term plan for the studio.

Amazing! I mean you already spoilered us adam but it is still great to hear about the concept of it. Can't wait for the next one (which is also the last one right?). Story!
Last edited by bsb333 on 05 Feb 2015 22:21, edited 1 time in total.

Crazy! Would buy and translate it!

Awesome! This honestly has me more and more excited the more I hear about it. Love that I can now understand WHY the outer rings got "boring"... the urge to travel to get the resources never much made sense, but now it does. Also explains why I do this with Minecraft as well. Travel out in one direction and then back in, it's hardwired! LOGIC!

You can't escape your programming. YOU ARE A ROBOT.

Return to Crashlands General Discussion