[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Vote for the Crashlands Icon

Vote for the Crashlands Icon

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.

Which icon would best prompt you to download Crashlands?

35%
32%
32%

Total votes : 34

Sort of like "Butterscotch Shenanigans", we can't really trace it back to a clear origin. We were brainstorming name ideas and ended up at Lux for a while, then decided that we liked Flux better.

And then the last name. A friend had shown me this completely ridiculous video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUyyHYkBHk

And the three of us were laughing about it. So we decided to use "Dabes" (pronounced either "Daybz" or "Dah-bess", however you prefer).

What did I just see?!
Thanks for the explanation! :)

@Yozamu BAHAHA!

I think the second one is the most intriguing. It has alot going on to grab the attention, you see part of a table and 2 mobs which already indicates there will be lots to do. Although the third is obviously more clear

@R4V3N Yeah we went with 3 after looking at the different icons on a few devices. Totally agree about the content, but the clarity of all that background stuff gets lost when the icons are shrunk down.

LOL.

My wife felt exactly the same way. She is now super-suspicious when I tell her I've found something "hilarious" she has to watch.

But then I also love bad puns and dad jokes. It's the simple things in life, ya know?

It's a "hidden track" and it's da bess

Edit:I chose #2 btw, but I see you went with 3...

You should totally hire that guy who made the video, for your art next time ;)

PreviousNext

Return to Crashlands General Discussion