Alpha/Beta Testing.

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Hey guys,

I've been a big fan of all your titles and I follow your site for updates on Crashlands all the time.

The content on your webpage that covers game development is incredibly insightful and restores my faith in the potential of mobile gaming. Keep up the great work guys.

I was wondering how I could get involved in some of the testing phases, I'm more than eager to sink in some serious man hours to delve into the world of Crashlands and come out with some reports that can assist you in the polish of your game.

Best Regards,
SupaSebie

Hey! Not Butterscotch here but I think I can answer that :)
Alpha was this summer so it's over now, but keep checking the news the beta should hit sooner or later but my guess is that it should be pretty soon :)
By the way the official launch is aimed (but not fixed) to March or something, so even for the final version it shouldn't be far.

see that one as deleted
Last edited by bsb333 on 19 Feb 2015 18:59, edited 2 times in total.

Yep! Hop into that group, and you'll be kept apprised of when the beta starts.

Thanks for being so pumped! It means a lot.

Broken URL.

Actual link to the Early Access Group: https://plus.google.com/communities/100 ... 9310322509

Thank you MeaKitty!

Does my link not work?

Nope.

So I signed up for iOS beta testing via the provided link and am a member of the g+ community. Is it possible to get an update about the status of the testing phase or my request? Thank you :)

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion