[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Meet the Races #1 Tendraam Discussion

Meet the Races #1 Tendraam Discussion

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
The first post about the races of Crashlands has gone live! Check out the Tendraam and crash your questions and thoughts about them here!

Anyone else think Q looks like pete's brother with a darth Vader mask? I'm thinking it's a tie in with quadropus rampage( I mean it's supposed to be the same universe right?)

Forn, Jobi, Morg, Tim, Pete, and Q are all of the same race. They've got some complicated back history we've been exploring in our lore cave, too.

Q and the rest of the cast will be getting individual character lore pieces early next month, so you can learn more about their floaty-headedness and those weird chinstraps.

The Tendraam look like potatoes. If they are secretly potatoes, do they have any relation to the one in Flop Rocket?

Am I the only one impressed by the Tendraam looks?
I mean, we all knew Sam was making graphical wonders but how did you come up with such an idea of goat-plants?
I'm doubling this one in the podcast section.

Great design! So all animals living on the ground are considered plants as well. What about rocks? Are they plants or part of the ground?
Last edited by bsb333 on 18 May 2015 14:48, edited 1 time in total.

Basically, they consider anything not flying to be a plant. They're pretty dumb.

You're right, I didn't mean to gloss over the great design of the tendraam. I love how they are meant to blend with the savanna. And if all those main guys are from the same race then I guess it makes sense that Q looks similar to Pete

What's stopping the Tendraam from becoming plants by just not flying? Flux is viewed as transcendent because she's become a Plant, but it seems to me that the Tendraam, having hooves, would have no problem just walking on the ground and doing the same. Is it just because of their beliefs, or have they been following Maarla for so many generations that they can no longer consciously control their wings?

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion