[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Meet the Races #2 Brubus discussion

Meet the Races #2 Brubus discussion

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Heyo! The second of three Crashlands races has been revealed over on le blog. Check it out and couch your thoughts on these bubbly owls here!

(Also, thanks to everyone for the Vibe Wall contributions. That was really surprising and moving to read all of them. BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES.)

Will there be a one hour discussion to follow in Crashlands? That could be nice. Also, the Pecking Order reminds me of a game with the same name :)

A one hour discussion of what?

Will the Highest Pecker (and the statues) change in the game? If so, how often? I think it would be pretty neat for that to happen occasionally. Though of course, it might be a bit of work to adjust interactions/quests with them if they all have names.

Also, what happens to the Highest Pecker after they are 'dethroned'? Do they just become lower on the Pecking Order and just continue to attempt to increase their ranking?
Last edited by MAP5597 on 24 May 2015 03:09, edited 1 time in total.

Of the Brubus discussing political stuff

That is AWESOME!

Return to Crashlands General Discussion