[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - The Crashlands Creator

The Crashlands Creator

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
It just determines the order that the boss does his specific attacks.

My bad, it seems @Thecactigod was right on this one.

I'm really excited for the Creator. I've got some awesomely mediocre ideas to use it to make some fan fiction with some adventure mixed in.

:D

To clarify, since I'm the one making this thing and therefore know ALL THE DEETS:

You get Creator access when you have a verified purchas on ANY platform, though we may also require sone amount of game play first. The Creator is a complex tool that can't be used successfully without first becoming familiar with the game mechanics!

Bosses only have access to their own moves. Honestly we never even thought about letting you use any move, but probably that would be impossible because every move haa to be animated separately for each baddie.

Also, isit not the ORDER, but the relative likelihood of each move.

Thanks Adam!

Oh, as for the mobile question: I'll try to make things work, but the one touch interaction makes things complicated. The outpost editor needs a lot of real estate to be useful, so even if it does work on mobile or won't be a great experience!

How will we be able to access other user-made quests

@Chatterbox82 I'll be building a campaign browser for exactly that purpose! The current plan is to have a few "top" lists (like recently popular, all-time popular, new, and random) and let players favorite a handful of campaigns. Favorited campaigns will appear in a drop-down list when you go to make a new save within the game.

Final details may vary, but that's the idea.

Okay, thanks for responding to my question

PreviousNext

Return to Crashlands General Discussion