Crashlands has been GREENLIT!

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
It happened 42 hours after launching the campaign, which is WAY FASTER than normal. And we had an amazing rate of yes-votes: 71% yes, compared to 30% for the average of the top 50. Thank you all for your support!

What does that mean? Well, it means we'll DEFINITELY be launching Crashlands on Steam for the PC market. We plan to have ports for Windows and Mac, and may also port to Linux if we feel confident it'll work in the general case (if there is such a thing as a general case for Linux...).

Beta test applications are up at http://www.crashlands.net.

What has been the record? Because when I googled i only found news from 2013 that a game took the record by taking 3 days

As far as we know, there is a game that took 10 hours. But I believe it was a new-language port of an existing game or something.

So I don't know if we were the fastest new game, but we're definitely near the top!

Just wanted to pop in and say I'm glad and excited that Crashlands has been Greenlit. Good luck going forward!

Thanks!

Hooray! Congratulations! I knew you could do it. I've said it many times before but I"M EXCITED. Just applied to the Beta. Wheeeeeee.

Congratulations on BEING AWESOME.
As always!

Edit: Do you think it is necessary to make an announcement on Steam about "crossplatforminess"?
The question already came a lot about the crossbuy and stuff so you might need to tackle it.

Yeah, it's definitely a big selling point for people and not many games can pull it off.

Sorry, I meant, writing an announcement about the fact that people will have to buy the game on both platforms.

OHHHHH... Yeah, we can do that as we get closer to launch. So far nobody has asked about it.

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion