[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Update on the Beta timeline

Update on the Beta timeline

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
^^ What Nea said. Sam's health (all of you actually) is more important than anything. Do what you have to do, on the timeline that your bodies and minds set for you. Don't over-work yourself, don't stress yourself out, don't rush anything on our account. We've waited this long, we can wait a few weeks more. As much as we're geared up to see it Beta tested, and excited to be able to play it either as Beta tester or the final product when it's released, we -can- contain ourselves and wait it out.

If that means a month from now (or more) when Sam's done with his treatments, then so be it. I'm sure there's a BS jail around here for the looters and hackers, I HAVE THE POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *coughs* as do a few other moderators around here. We'll keep the violence outbreak to a minimum. Crashlands will be worth is. <3

@Nea @MeaKitty Thanks for the kind sentiment! We feel exactly the same way, but are also just as tired of Crashlands not being done as you are. Actually, we're probably WAY more tired of it. It's now more stressful to not work on the game, since all we want is to be done with the damn thing. So we'll just keep on working on it ;).

Actually we don't care about you guys at all - we just don't want you to breakdown and stop making games. All of this here is just a farce to keep you motivated :D

On a more serious sidenote: just take the time you need. We understand

Is there something between Alpha and Beta? Like Balpha or Aeta?

@Fweebers Guess you'll find out on Friday! ;)

I haven't been so excited about a game in I don't know when, I applied for the beta test and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Much positive energy to you guys, your dedication to this project and your fans is just awesome :)

Come to think of it you know what would be awesome? If you coukd take graph paper and draw out the outposts that you want by colour and code each colour to an object. Then scan the graph paper and the creator makes the outpost from your sketch. But that would be a huuuuge waste of (entertaining) time.

The editor is WAAAAAYYYY easier and faster to use than that would be. Easily by a factor of 100 or more.

We've got friends at PixelPress who are doing that sort of thing, if you're interested!

http://www.projectpixelpress.com/

Previous

Return to Crashlands General Discussion