[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Crashlands progress update and beta enrollment

Crashlands progress update and beta enrollment

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
As promised, we wrote up a detailed blog post about where we are and what comes next.

http://www.butterscotch-shenanigans.com ... -beta.html

Use this thread to discuss and ask questions!

[Edit: I'm keeping a dedicated thread for updates over here, so check that out to see where we are.]

Can't wait to try the Beta!

Think I found a minor mistake in the text: You wrote Bawg for the second and the third biome but the last one should be the tundra.

Otherwise sounds good :D

Good catch!

As far as really good games with deep narratives go, most of them are jam-packed with side quests and missions to flesh out NPCs that you interact with (to give THEM story). Given that there is about 2 weeks set aside for each biome, won't the depth of the game be a bit limited?
Then I realised that I should really ask this in the podcast. :mrgreen:

Well, while this will be the deepest narrative we've had in a game, it's primary goal is to be entertaining. So we're going for more breadth than depth ;).

Adam, thank you for the updates! You guys are so good to us fans to keep us in the loop and have such a strong presence on the forums even with all the work you give yourselves to do. Tell Sam we are all thinking about him. Punch Seth in the for good measure (I didn't want to leave him out).

Thanks for the update, keep up the great work on Crashlands. Hopefully you guys can knock out that storyline pretty quickly! :D

Thanks for the update and good luck with all the work you have to do and every challenge you have to fight :)

I think you wrote "crossplatformyness" while Sam wrote "crossplatforminess" in the trailer ^^

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion