Crashland beta test

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Am i the only one who review his email every hours to see if ive been selected for the beta!? :mrgreen: :lol:

:D

Probably a more efficient strategy would be to watch the forums/blog/Twitter for the announcement when the beta begins, and THEN start checking your mail ;)

Ahh. That is a much better solution instead of jumping for joy every time I get a mail... and realizing it is only someone trying to give me money from Africa.

I'll swap you for ny mail-order princesses from Nigeria with sick fathers and terrorists. But you can have their inheritance in exchange for asylum so there's that.

Finally received my Crashlands email today! I'm freaking pumped. I love Roid Rampage and Flop Rocket. As well I will be playing it on multiple platforms if that's an option. :D

That IS an option. And preferable!

But what about Quadropus Rampage!? Quodropi are an NPC race in Crashlands, after all.

@rezn, welcome to our forums and congratulations! Is that only us two who received invitation? This silence here is suspicious.

@tofos me to!
But indeed it's very silent here.

I received it as well and am also confused by the lack of excited posts.

I'm in! Which was some of the best news from today. So let's start this excited post-ness.......WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! It's ridiculously awesome to look at my email now and then and still see there's a beta invite in there :D

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion