[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Crashlands Update: 9/18/2015

Crashlands Update: 9/18/2015

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.

Do these 10-12 hour work days include lunch and dinner breaks...? Because if not we're going to have to go on strike and protest for better BS working conditions. Can't have our creators burning out so close to the finish line.

OF COURSE. And sometimes even snacks.

Are the Zugs still as annoying as in the Alpha?
I can't stand those. They were really annoying.

Depends on what about them you found annoying!

They were way too difficult in the alpha, and so Seth has reworked their attacks multiple times since then. For our recent playthrough they were too easy, so they've been tweaked yet again. We'll get it right eventually!

Is there an easy/hard mode option in Crashlands? Or is it all just "good luck and keep trying" mode?

Currently it's the second option ;)

Through the Creator you'll be able to make some tweaks that make the game easier or harder. Mostly this would be done by giving access to late-game content in the early-game (e.g. high-level armor and weapons, trinkets). Bosses scale with the player, but when you make bossfights in the creator you can adjust their attacks, relative speed, and starting health. There will also be a few global modifiers, like adding perma-death or one-shot death.

They were annoying as in "overpowered lonely creature that goes into bands of 'You're so going to hate what's coming' " annoying I think :)

But if you said yoursfelyourself Zugs were too strong, it should be okay now :)

EDIT:
Just making a quick note here:
There's more than 40.000 people signed up!
So I think you gained ~8000 people this summer? :D
Last edited by Ulnarevern on 21 Sep 2015 19:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Almost double-posted (well I did it for less than a minute). Shame on me.

Yep, we celebrated 32k at the end of spring (most of those came from Flop Rocket). Pretty dang cool!

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion