Crashlands Beta selection criteria

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Will the Beta testers be platform specific or will you test the crossplatforminess? (meaning access from al our devices)

Totally cross-platform. One of the things in the prioritization list (forgot to include it) is how many distinct platforms applicants have available. We want people to push the cross-platforminess to its limits, so we have a lot of chances to find problems.

Wooooooo!
Gonna play it on my phone and both my PCs if I can :D

Whoops I'm pretty sure that I submitted two applications. One saying Android and the other saying PC. As the year goes on I have more and more platforms to use cos yayy no school. Time to go and make another application!

No worries. Newer duplicate applications override the older ones.

Wohooo this are awesome news. The developement went quite for a while and I was really worried about the efforts were made to produce this game. Thanks god its going to beta now. :)

It's exciting to hear that you'll be considering play time and dedication to the platform. Too bad I did most of my play time prior to games getting updated with BscotchID!

I pre-ordered the game... Will that give me any sort of preferential ranking?

Love the podcast!

I don't think they mentioned preordering as a criteria for the beta :/

@owen13000 I did that too :)
If you buttered up I think you can brag about your scores or something? Some progress parts were tracked so this *might* help you if you are in for the beta testing :)

I applied for Beta but I'm afraid it won't be available for my Commodore 64. :cry:

PreviousNext

Return to Crashlands General Discussion