[beta test] What platforms will be used?

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Hey BS! Just wanted to know how the beta going to work. Will it be released for mobile versions through TestFlight along with Steam? Im stoked to see if I'm chosen for beta, been following this project for quite a while. You guys have done an outstanding job, props to you guys! :)
Last edited by bscotchAdam on 09 Nov 2015 22:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made title reflect content.

@StayFrosty Testing will be on PC/Mac (via Steam), iOS (via Testflight), and Google Play (via Google Groups), all at the same time. Testers will be given access to any of the platforms for which they have devices, for the duration of the test.

The beta test will be roughly 4 weeks, depending on how quickly our testers move through the game. Once we've had enough testers make it through all of the content, we will end the beta test and revoke game access for all testers. It will then take another ~4 weeks to fix any remaining bugs, get through the app submission process on Steam and iOS, and run our media blitz before the actual launch.

Is there a way to let you know if we want more than one platform? I signed up for Android but would try it on the computer too

You can re-apply; it'll just overwrite what we have on the server with your new selection.

In any case, you won't be limited to what you included in the application. Testers will be able to request access to any platform during the beta.

Cool! Thanks. I'm so excited! I love the count down list even if I don't make beta I know it's on its way

I had the mistaken impression that the beta testing would be for steam users only and just came on today and saw this. I rushed to get my beta tester application submitted and hope I still have a chance

Time of application won't be taken into account ;)

Return to Crashlands General Discussion