[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Crashlands Beta testers

Crashlands Beta testers

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Last edited by bscotchAdam on 12 Jan 2016 15:36, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed the part asking to change the default group since Mea fixed that. Please switch back to Registered if need be :)

Wow! At least 13 here :)

I take it the points didn't stack, or I would have been top of the group based purely on the number of podcast questions asked/answered. XD

I don't think this one stacks indeed ^^
(Or we would also be in, just with the number of forum posts XD )
I think I'm a 11 or 12, except if you count the free Butterups for testing as recorded purchase?

Just in case you weren't aware of an issue with it, I could see the Crashlands Beta subforum before switching my default group. Possible issue?

Nope, @MeaKitty fixed the issue of having to change the default group, so now it's working as it was supposed :)

Indeed I did. So everyone should have been moved back (unless you did that after I fixed the issue). So if you've got it as your default feel free to change it back, because it does show in your profile and we don't want anyone harassed to breaking their NDA because someone has seen you're a Beta Tester.

If you do have any issues with posting permissions (now or anyone seeing this in the future) let me know.

Either a 19 or a 20

The numbers are cool to see and it's good to be competitive (19 maybe?) but the awesome part is the fact that we get to beta test! Never even registered for multiple platforms because I didn't think I could until the end

Let's face it. We're all just great :P

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion