In the beta, but can't access the beta forum!

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Or this falls under "testing purpose"?

@Mea nonononono See you'll just use it when you need to work your magical magic.

"MeaWoman"

@MeaKitty - I was having the same issue but was able to resolve it by setting the beta group as my default.

[Edit] forgot to mention that its under the usergroups tab of the profile page.

Yeah but we don't like people being openly visible as beta testers, because you might get harassed or something if people see you're in the beta, hence NDA problems.

@Ulnarevern - I set the default back to Registered Member and I am still able to see the beta forums. Also as a side note, you can still see the beta group in the drop down on everyone's profile page, the only difference is that its not the selected value.

@tsygan Yes, but if people come and look on the forums who's on they won't see you as a beta tester they'll see you as a regular. I mean YES they could check but the chances are quite low.

It's not a real problem if people see you're a tester. We just don't want to segregate the community (though most of the forums community is IN the beta).

@bscotchAdam Ohh I was under the impression it was to make sure people don't break the NDA after being hassled to spill the juicy secrets that is the crashlands Beta.

I just assume people have more self-control than that :)

PreviousNext

Return to Crashlands General Discussion