In the beta, but can't access the beta forum!

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
@bscotchAdam - you probably assume wrongly.

I mean from what I've seen our testers range from the minimum age 13 - 40(s). The common sense won't be there for some but there for others. Some will want to share how awesome the game or how cool it is they are a private beta tester w/out realizing the severity of the situation should they give info away prematurely. @MeaKitty @bscotchAdam

True, but we've got lovely people like you to police it :D. One of our testers alerted me to some leaking gameplay video last night, which the author didn't even realize he'd made public. So it was an easy fix but I would never have noticed without the alert testers who are trying to keep this thing safe!

Pretty amazing and humbling to see.

By the way, do you have anything against random strangers in the tram / non gamer girls from the class looking at my screen while I play?
There's pretty much no chance of anyone knowing what it is, so even less chance of a leak.
But I'm still playing in a tram on a 14" display, so I think it's worth mentioning.

Nope! Not a big deal. It only becomes an issue if you post something on a platform where potentially a LOT of people will stumble across it. Imgur, youtube, etc... In-person is no big deal.

Alright.
Btw, if the Beta is still up the 10th of December, I shall wear the hoodie while playing - if I have any classes left :D

Also, sorry for the OT

Previous

Return to Crashlands General Discussion