Crashlans on low end Pc

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
I understand the answer to this question may still be in testing progress.

I checked out the Crashlands Steam page and I saw a minimum 2.0 Ghz processor requirement for Mac OS X. I have a Macbook Air with 1.6 Ghz. Will I still be able to play Crashlands on it? Any testing done on this?

I don't think even the bros could give you a straight answer but it should work with no problem. They could only test with what they had, and I don't know about beta testers rigs, but it should run on pretty much PC/Mac :)

If you still fear that you may be unable to play, is it an old or a recent PC (do you know what processor you have in it)?

Also, welcome here! :)

The requirements on Steam were just based off of games that looked like they had similar underlying requirements, since we had to put those values in before we started testing. We'll update with more accurate values once the Beta is over.

At the moment, it seems to be running fine on all the non-mobile devices people are using, including Macs, so that's promising. We're still working on reducing memory requirements so that things work better on mobile, which of course will also make things run better on low-stats PCs.

Thank you @bscotchAdam and @Ulnarevern for your timely replies and welcome :D

I'm using a Macbook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)
Processor 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB

I can't wait to take full advantage of the "cross-platform-iness" as I'll be using an iPhone 6 for the foreseeable future.

I5 means 2 hyperthreaded cores. Means you could - ateast - run 5 Crashlands. Simultaneously.

Thanks @Ulnarevern :)

That sounds awesome, I'm psyched to play 5 simultaneous game of Crashlands!
Five times the fun.

Return to Crashlands General Discussion