Crashlands Wiki: OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
EYYY gang! We are now opening up the wiki for public editing. For those of you looking to help teach others about the game and get in on this action, you may now DO SO!

The official Crashlands wiki is up on Gamepedia at the following link:
http://crashlands.gamepedia.com/Crashlands_Wiki

I have created a zip folder of many of the game's creatures, items (with recipes), boss moves, outpost names, and stats.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tp731riwf76wrzj/wiki.zip?dl=0

The link leads to a zip folder that contains tab-separated files for creatures, items, and stats, etc, as well as folders containing creature, boss, floor tiles and item images. If you want to open the tsv files but don't have excel, you can use OpenOffice (which is free).

The campaign quest name, dialogue, character name, outpost etc are also stored in a tsv file. To help you navigate the quest chain, there is a pdf file called quest_prereq.pdf, which has instructions on how to find quests.

But really, this is here for you guys, so make it into whatever you think is best!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4y7xppe8xiizz ... i.zip?dl=1

If you want a direct download link guys :)

Also, sounds good!
I'd love to involve myself in that BUT I have so many other things to do that I think I'll leave that to other people :)

Updated link in main post. Thanks!

You're welcome!
I got used to hotlink with Dropbox XD

I don't even have the game yet and I'm helping :P. In the files above, some of the item images have a black background. Is it possible to have these images with a clear background like the rest?

The images include
ancient_shadowy_wat_essence.png
raging_slurb_essence.png
Lyff_broh_essence.png
berg_sherk_essence.png
desaturated_satgat_essence.png
depressurized_snorble_essence.png
jumpy_gulanti_essence.png
grandwat_essence.png
wili_bamli_essence.png
hotblooded_gulanti_essence.png

TProbably some transparency shenanigans. @bscotchsam any idea? Is this due to the "diffuse" feel probably made of lil dots or something like that?

Also, there's a dedicated Wiki channel on the Discord chat! ;)

All .pngs are exported with clear backgrounds - not sure where the black background comes from! We're rather swamped at present so it'll need to do for the present!

Love the wiki (gamepedia). Thanks for the info. Hope people add tips on beating big stuff & bosses, or link to helpful info on that somewhere. The native resident flora fauna & sentients all interesting. I use gamefaqs a lot with rpgs, very helpful with faqs answered, reviews & fan-written walkthrus. This game too new to be there. Glad for CL wiki. Like reading it because it fleshes out Flux's experience and the story.

If you are interested in the story Sam has started a Lore series you can begin reading, but I agree. When this post was made the wiki wasn't much and now it's becoming something amazing and it's well... amazing what a community of dedicated fans can do! (Mostly JeromeTT though he has killed it)

Would love Sam to write more fiction from Woanoke. Particularly Tendraam, very interesting.

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion