Translate crashlands.

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Hello,friends.I very like you game and think this game best for Android.I spokesman from a Russian forum,4pda.ru .But we have problems with you perfect game.You game not localization of Russian language.Can we translate you game?)

Yo, Polka! We talked about this very thing on our most recent podcast. Check it out!

Yo,Seth:)I Russian and bad speak and know English)Can you write me?

@Polka We are trying to decide what to do about non-English languages. For sure the Crashlands Creator (a web tool for making your own stories, launching in a few months) will support many languages (including Russian). The Crashlands story is 50,000+ words, and is much more complicated than just lines of text. We are hoping to figure out a way to allow community translation of the game, but that definitely won't be available for a few months.

We wish we could have translations already, our team is just too small to be able to do it. But we will see what we can do!

I'm totally enlisting as official French translator if someday it's possible.
And I'll listen to the podcast but I thought you had some Compendium translation lined up? (I guess you answered that in the podcast)

if needed I offer myself as italian translator!

A German Trasnslation would be very nice, but i thin my english is not good enough to translate it in German :lol:

I still volunteer as Australian Tribute! I think that would be hilarious! XD

Hey, guys! What about the Russian translation? I'd like to volunteer if it's possible.

Localization is high on our priority list, though we don't yet know how we're going to go about it. We're almost done fixing the game so that it will allow us to swap in different languages, but then we have to contract out the work to get it translated. We definitely appreciate the offer, but we'll probably end up going through publishers to get it done since there is a lot more to be done than just translate text!

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion