[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Crashlands Manual and Background

Crashlands Manual and Background

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
We wrote up a Manual for Crashlands! It gives you some context for the game, tells you the backstory, and gives some pro-tips for when you first start to play. CHECK IT:

http://www.butterscotch-shenanigans.com ... anual.html

After reading the background and lore I'm requesting another Hardik game. You guys get two weeks off then back to work!

:lol:

Thank you Adam, Sam, and Seth for Crashlands. It is a wonderful game. Thank you also for letting a bunch of us be a part of it in any way we could. Congratulations on the official release!

Nailed it!

I didn't realize I needed this until I read it. Reminds me of picking up Age of Wonders as a kid and combing through page after page of lore. I probably read that guide more than I played the actual game.

Return to Crashlands General Discussion