[Closed] Crashlands OST Giveaway!

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Pro Tools. Logic is great if you have a mac and $200 to spend, and Reaper is great if you have a PC and want something cheap. It's all about how quickly you can work with what you have. All recording software has the same functionality nowadays, so it's whatever you're comfortable with. We've been using Pro Tools for 9+ years, so it's too late for us to switch lol.

We use a lot of Native Instruments plugins like Kontakt, Reaktor, and Massive, though for Crashlands we also used a lot of stock instrument plugins that come with Pro Tools like Xpand.

Embiggening song 100% :D Tho awesome job on the whole soundtrack!

@fatbard please not an all out dubstep soundtrack, I would have to mute that game. Not a big fan of that kind of music and I believe that an all out dubstep soundrack is more likely to split the crowd than the crashlands score. Sure some gonna love it but others gonna hate it...

Oh no worries we'd never do that to your ears ;). I think one outrageous dubstep song placed at the ideal spot per game is enough.

Now that we can post on the forums again, I'd just like to say thank you for the soundtrack. It's been great to have it on in the background while I work.

Is it over yet?

If not, the Crashlands theme song is the best. So catchy.
Crashlands music is actually really good.

Sadly it is, it ended about a week ago.

Previous

Return to Crashlands General Discussion