How'd you find out about Crashlands?

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Let's just take a quick look at who came here from where.? Personally I found out about Crashlands when the BSBros announced it here. I've been a fan since around Quadropus Rampage so I've been floating around the forums for about 5 years. My story is thusly boring.

What about you? Where did you first see/hear about Crashlands? YouTuber, Article, Store...?

I found out randomly on Youtube as a recommended to watch video. It seemed to me like a game i would play, and i was glad that it was available on IOS as it will be great for my commute to work. Really enjoying it so far, even if the combat is a little hard.

I stumbled upon the Steam ad and that got me to watch the video. I then researched a bit and since the whole art style and the humour meets my tastes I threw my money at the screen.

:D

Bikeman (Twitch streamer) is hilarious and I saw his playthrough of Crashlands. I couldn't resist!

Heard it first from the mail announcing it, alongside with Sam's first cancer.

Then I got into the first forums and Alpha and Beta and all.

I read about it on Touch Acrade. I don't always agree with they're 5 star reviews, and even though I've been burned on several occasions (personal preferences, not their fault), I wholeheartedly agree with them this time. This is shaping up to be one of my favorite games of all time.

I saw it featured on the itunes app store, 88 ratings and 90% 5 stars, the rest were 4 stars. If u can impress app store raters u have made a golden egg

Hi! First off - Many thanks to the BSS for the amazing game. I like it a lot.

I got the directions to the game from browsing my Lumi news app. Cannot recall, who the reviewer was. Decided to look at it and try for the modest fee they are asking. Was hooked immediately. Playing it on my Xperia Z2 Tablet and it works well. No bugs or issues.

I got the announcement of the game from reddit quite a while ago, but forgot about it. Then I got the beta announcement and was like "Hey wait, this thing!"

Well, I was browsing the app store, I saw a straight up 5 star game, and I decided I'd try it. I'm boring, I know.

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion