How'd you find out about Crashlands?

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Hello and welcome! Glad you like the game ;)

I checked the AppStore and saw CRASHLANDS Editors choice. So yeah

I find games by regularly reading game reviews and gaming forums, which is almost a recreational activity itself, plus goggling over diverse gaming graphical arts. Google Play store has strangely poor fuzzy search. Reviews have good game descriptions and pictures. I dont remember if I first saw this in an articke or at reddit or somewhere.

TouchArcade, gods bless them.

Saw what I recall to be the trailer update on Toucharcade last year. That trailer sold me instantly. That guy shouting Crashlands (@bscotchsam). Those amazing features. The slapping. The infinite inventory. THE MOTORISED TOILET. I've never seen a trailer make me laugh AND want to buy something SO HARD. Aaaaaand I found out it would be out on Summer (yay!). And I waited. Waited. Waited some more. I lurked on the blog to read about the cancer, the races, the loops and rockets, why we can't have nice things and the spiders. The one thing I didn't do was download the other games. Silly me.

A year later Crashlands is OUT. It appears on the App Store. I just have to give $5 bucks. And it would be mine. I was midway a nostalgia trip on FF VII. I was loaded with work and had just gotten out vacation. So I did the only logic thing to do: bought it on the same day! FF VII can wait. It still mostly waits. I finished once on Adventure and once on Insane. Listened to Podcast backwards because why not. And now decided to make the BScotchID and having a blast at it. And now I telling the whole world about it. RPG fans? There's Crashlands, look at this trailer! Mobile casuals? There's Flop Rocket and Roid Rampage for your toilet times of fury. And FF VII? Since January, I guess I played it one day? I'm too busy unlocking mah perks to keep track on that.

:D

Search top new games on PlayStore 2 weeks ago. Crashlands caught my attention with 4.9 stars with lot of positive reviews. Add it on my wishlist. Sell my old phone for a bargain price. Add credit on my mobile account. Purchase crashlands. And thats it. Crashlands gave me a headache and red eyes for lack of sleep. One of my favorite games. No regret i buy it even if one of these days my phone knock out for over usage.
Thanks bscotch for this wonderful game.

I found out about a year ago when I found Towelfight 2. It was absolutely amazing so I stuck around the BS website and heard about Crashlands. And let's just say that I wasn't disappointed with the outcome.

I was scrollin' in the top charts in the play store then I saw it. I read the description and I said "You can have pets?" "Okay, I'll get it." I didn't expect this game to be so good. As soon as I stepped in the Bawg, I knew I was hooked. :D

I found it in best the best apps in the AppStore

PreviousNext

Return to Crashlands General Discussion