Curious about Whizbox

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Are you really bringing this up here? Please go back and read what Mea and I posted because this is one of the reasons we have been responding like we do. Listen you don't need to believe me or anything I say, but I'd like to think that after being apart of this community for this long my word can be trusted. Here's the link to that thread incase you missed what we said about the situation (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4441&p=11595#p11595). With that being said I am sorry if this has caused any tension or problems as that is never my intention.

I'm not calling you a liar, just pointing out that sometimes you say untrue things for the sake of a joke and I can't tell if this is one of those times since I don't know the full rules of the joke. Probably why I dislike it. If you say that your response is legit then I trust you. I'll take the rest of my response to this branch of the conversation to that Off-Topic forum post though so we can continue what matters here...

Has anyone else collected any other Whizboxes, or have any insight into their possible purpose?

This post never got resolved. I just got my first whizbox and am curious what they are. Anyone ever find out? Devs?

Nope, they are a mystery.

Maybe someday a patch will add some neat gizmo to do with them... like I dunno, give Juicebox some new added helpful capability or something... (I dunno what, he's great)

Hewgo baby?

Previous

Return to Crashlands General Discussion