What's your favorite pet?

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
I want to see what everyone's favorite pet is and why? Also would like to hear what form it's in and what all pets you have and have test drove!

Favorite Pet - Epic Wompit

Reason - The Epic Wompit gives good benefits to Flux! It also (from what I've seen so far [as for pets]) has one of the better attacks! Wompit hits it's targets pretty well!

Other pets I own - Epic Gutterfly, Tartil, Wat, Zug, Vomma, Wojack, and Glidropus! All in 2nd form but Wojack!

Ahh I am a fan of my Wojack or as I call him Hit the Wo Jack..

Please do explain the name lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I It's a pun based on that song. Most of my pet's names are puns. My favorite is probably "Gutterfly for a white guy"

[/list]

Gutterfly for a white guy omg I'm weak! Stomach hurts and can't breathe lmmfao!!! :lol:

Most mine I've given Pokemon names I'm 27 using Pokemon names lol only BC wat looked like zubat and tartil looked like muk... Named Wojack after digdug Atari game... Nothing like your names tho... Props bro...

@Mr.Jpesky Mine was named Dontchacomeback...

Great minds think alike lol

My favorite pet is definitely my Bamli Balsamico. The way it gracefully leaps over the ground and how his thunder bolts quickly take care of almost everything just underline his mustachy awesomeness. Vommas come in close second though.

As of naming conventions, I named all my pets after food stuff.
Some of my favorites: My wompit Milkshake, my Wojack Cojack (short for Colby Jack cheese) and my lyff Bananaflip

My favorite pet is also Bamli and apart from the shocking awesomeness and that manly mustache, he also gives sneakiness! Walk like a ninja in the middle of Throaks or harvest a Nurva on the face of a Wojack! Or just avoid those damn Berg Shirks hitting you while you are super focused on hunting Gulanti.

The naming, well... I'm lazy. So it is Bamie. And -ie on every other pet: Wompie, Gluttie, Glidie, Tartie, Watie, Zie, Vie, and so on. On my first playthrough, I actually changed only the few last letters (e.g. Glutteflie), but I embiggened my laziness and so the names got short.

@Mr.Jpesky you got me really curious on the other names! Those are great!

Well they all follow the same theme, but I went for some innuendos with the names so I am really not too comfortable sharing them here for two reasons haha. One I need to uphold the fact that I am mature ;) and two they are not pg haha.

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion