What's your favorite pet?

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
I am very fond of my wompit Thumper who really gives 'em a good whompy thumpin'. Have glutterfly named Apache like the military helicopter, and just hatched glidoctopus critter named Marine One (couldnt think of a better analagous fighting name, can we rename them later?) But they have to stay at home because havent gotten the quests &materials to get them out yet. Gave them a nice set of balloons to look at, until I can get them out. Got Thumper embiggened once (so funny) and now he is has a subtle cocky adolescent look when he helps me hunt (often saving my slow butt). Really cute ears & nice company. With level 7 gear I can finally take sterlings and small tartils but not big ones. Probably slowest on this forum.

I have 19 pets all tier 3 except slurb. Can anyone tell me where a good spot on the map to hunt for epic slurb essence. I need 4 of them to complete the recipe. Ty in advance. Btw my pets name are from naruto characters and my favorite is gulanti. Her name is kaguya okutsuki. She has good attack esp ehen youre within her attack range. :D

The way mob spawning works is that the farther you go out the better chance you have of the mob being epic. So your best bet is to just travel farther out to find them.

Use your epic Gallum to dramatically increase your chance of finding epic slurbs.

The epic Gulanti will make legendary drops 2x more likely if I recall correctly!

The essences are guaranteed, though, so Gulanti doesn't help here, right? Or is that an interesting aside?

I misread that hardcore.. Heh oops! But yes they are, I just wrote that at the peak of my exhaustion. Sorry lol.

Honestly, I really like my epic Vomma. IT'S SO BEAST, but my favorite pet (not necessarily my strongest) is my tier 2 Gulanti (because it looks pretty cool).

I only just entered the Bawg and use My epic womplord, Wompy (so inventive). He may be a big cow-hippo with bone and flesh colours but he's still adorable posting.php?mode=edit&f=48&p=12083#.

I'm unsure what stage at which I should swap pets and I'm about to go back to the savanna to fully embiggen all of my pets. Any advice? I was also wondering if pets actually grow as they do more with you since the unused ones are smaller.

Physical pet size changes as they walk around with you; the more you explore with that pet at your size they larger they will grow to a point. You will need to embiggen them at some stage, but they will never be the same size as wild epic pets of the same species. Something happens to them genetically when you tame them, the cause itself is still unclear. More research needed... we're just waiting on the lab tests.

Personally my favourite has become the Tundra's Shirk... spoiler alert?

PreviousNext

Return to Crashlands General Discussion