Will this(Crashlands)ever be free someday

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
Like let's say some of us have been been here long enough some play there free games cause they don't have that much money to buy the game (like me 'cause of different currency like its 100+ pesos on Google play(I live in the Philippines so yah and I don't have a credit card or enough money to buy it) so I just go with Quadropus Rampage and other free game they made so I was wondering if they would make it free on a special event that is not free forever but only on special event or a discount

P.S will probly delete this post if there is already a existing post with the same question (if I can find out how) I'm using a tablet and my internet is will loose to a race between a slug and a turtle

Nope this is extremely likely that it will not happen, at least to my knowledge.
From what I recall (and I usually do recall correctly), the bros don't want/plan on putting Crashlands in sale for the first year after the release.
So, a discounted Crashlands would come - if you're extremely lucky - around 2017.
And I don't think they can afford to give their game away for free because there is the BScotchID system that uses server bandwidth. And giving a game for free would mean that they actually pay you to play their games.

I hope this answers :)

Definitely not free, but we will do sales every now and then. The earliest sale would be this summer, but it's more likely to be closer to the end of the year.

Well that's cool to know thanks

Return to Crashlands General Discussion