What's your most hated creature?

Talk about Crashlands with your fellow players here! NOT for advice and help.
For me, I always hated Throaks because of their horrible freezer-tentacles. They always followed me around at night and it was so annoying! Post your most hated creatures below!

Definitely the Bamli because on how they attack mostly the attack that they will suddenly appear next to you then a ball of thunder appears too its hard when you fighting a lot of them

Throaks. TO THE MAX.

Baconweed Fairy...

It's been a year and a few months and I still hate zugs.
Mea can probably back me on this one, even though I should not bring that up *again* :P

To those of you who haven't played the beta, let's say that the zugs made a high-pitched screeching noise that pierced your ears pretty efficiently. And back BEFORE the beta, zugs were also WAY overpowered. Bad memories, but still fun ^^

By op you mean high attack damage or a different way on how they attack

High damage, attack speed and bolt speed too. It was a huge pain to get near them and then to hit them ^^

Shirks, obviously. Why? Because there's always a shirk next to anything you are carefully killing. Gulanti? Lyffs? Blastcrabs? You start dancing and then, bang, Berg Shirk is after you. (I kid, all creatures in the Tundra are less rage inducing because of the Bamli pet)

Throaks were annoying, surely, but feeling burning hatred, not sure. Now those Bleached Wojacks... They were supposed to be rare!

@Ulnarevern I have no idea what you mean about the Zugs. ~drinks more to keep that memory under 'water'~

Not about that #ZugLyff? Image

Next

Return to Crashlands General Discussion